- All invoices must be prepaid before shipping unless prior credit has been established.
- Payment methods include wire transfers, cashier checks, company checks, Visa, American Express or MasterCard and, of course, cash.
- Net 30 to Qualified Customers.
- We reserve the right to cancel open orders on any past due accounts.
- All plant material is inspected prior to shipment and is in good condition when accepted by the respective transportation company.
- All plant material should be inspected upon arrival.
- Any problems with the quality, quantity or condition of the plant material must be reported as soon as possible.
- Claims must be made within 48 hours by fax-352.589.7030 or telephone-352.589.8055 after receipt of goods.
We require pictures of product to process all claims and in most cases would like the material returned to us prior to honoring any claims.
- Prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars, F.O.B. Eustis, Florida, USA and are per plant.
- Prices are effective July 1, 2011 and are subject to change without notice.
- Product is shipped in 72 cell-packs unless indicated.
- Partial trays and bare-root fees are $18.00 per 72-cell pack tray.
2-72 cell pack trays of any variety.
22 x 12 x 12 box/ 1 per - $3.00 (Plants over 10")
22 x 22 x 10 box/ 2 per - $3.00 (Plants over 6")
22 x 12 x 12 box/ 2 per - $3.00 (Plants 2"-6")
22 x 12 x 12 box/ 3 per - $3.00 (Plants under 2" tall)
23 x 14 x 14 winter pack box - $5.00
- Shipments are made on Mondays and Tuesdays by Federal Express-Express Saver (1-3 days), Air Canada, Alaska Air, American Airlines, Continental, Delta, Southwest or US Air - preferably four boxes to make it worth the cost.Instructions for POA or deliver to door must be provided by the customer or Broker.
- Shipping expenses to be paid by customer.
- Customer pick-up is always welcome.
- Within Florida there is a delivery charge of $2.50 per tray ($15 minimum for some areas). No charge for local deliveries.
- Phytosanitary Inspection fees are $55.00 per order, and subject to change without notice. An additional U.S.D.A. fee of $6.00 is charged for all shipments requiring a Federal Phyto rather than a State Phyto.
- Additional agricultural inspections that are necessary will be charged to customer.
- CITES: $66.00 on orders less than $1,250.00
$111.00 on orders $1,250.00 and over
International handling fee $25.00 per shipment.
Special Chemical application fees are $25.00 if required by importing country. Phytosanitary inspection fees and other inspection fees required by US states are the responibiliy of the customer and subject to change without notice.
All International shipments are the responsibility of the customer. We will not accept any claims due to shipments that are held up or delayed for any reason beyond our control.
Contract propagation is available. Please contact us for further information on this service. All orders and payments should be made to the respective facility. Patented or trademarked items may be subject to royalty payments or restricted to licensed growers depending upon agreements with patent or trademark owners.
At AG 3 we strive to produce quality material that is true-to-type. In the event that any stock should be proven to be untrue to its name as labeled, our liability is limited to replacing the material free-of-charge or refunding the purchase price. We will not be liable for more than the actual purchase price of the plant material.